miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

Orgasmic Songs #3: Tear you Apart

On my previous blog I started a series of youtube videos called "Orgasmic Songs" as a quick summary these are all (not necesary but mostly) favorite songs of all the times (cof lets call than from 10 years to now) that keep been putting on replay on my iTunes, iPhone, 8Track you name it.

Their special quality is their ability to make me chill no matter how my day was: meaning, i can totally get an orgasm in the instant local radio puts it on.

The previous ones were Muse "Time is running out" (the ultimate orgasmic one) and Gotan Project "Diferente". This time is quite an explicit one, but god that voice boy...you can totally tear me apart. Not only the song is awesome, the video has this old gore fiction film vintage thats totally ad-hoc.



Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i do.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario